|special scene|

|Tornado P.o.v|

Through his heavy head and hazy eyes, he heard moaning and like a light switch, he spurts up his entire body and went rigidly stiff in defense. I check my entire surrounding. I glance to the edge of my bed to see that no one was watching or waiting on me.

I slowly let out a sigh of relief holding back my heavy head, I could still feel the liquor swimming in my head.
"T," I heard my name. I look towards the door to see Akir, his head held back against the wall as his hand grips his cock, and his Jean pulled down on his leg.

"T" he moaned and his hands started to go faster. Something flips inside my body and I watch as he finished off himself causing his body fluid to mess up his shirt and naked stomach. He releases his huge cock and just as he straightens his head, I fall back into the bed inhaling his scent. I tense up as he turns my face toward his cartoon-filled wall. Then I heard the bathroom shut and the shower started.

Within a swift occurrence, I wondered did I trigger something in him. Something that causes him to not be afraid to back his fist within my present. I rub my face hard and let out a gush of breath, when an image flashes into my mind, I reach up and touch my mouth.

Fuck. I thought.

I only wanted to get a drink so I'll be brave to tell him about that bastard but I guess my intrusive thoughts won. I was so lost in my hazy thought I didn't hear him come out of the bathroom. I turn and I hear him shuffle about in the room probably looking for clothes.

I shiver when I feel my body is covered with a blanket. His strawberry scent flared into my nose as he did. Please don't touch me. I chant in my head, he must have heard my thoughts because he didn't. I waited until he steps away before I let out a breath.

I didn't feel uncomfortable.

I was shocked.

But when the image of us kissing flashed in my brain, tears fell from my eyes. I have ruined my best boy. The bastard has stained me with his disgusting habit. I curled myself on the bed and cried silently hoping that Akir doesn't hear me.

I was the first to wake up, I got up to find Akir asleep on the couch. He didn't sleep beside me and he normally does. I guess last night was too much. He stirs causing his leather-bound book to fall to the ground. I slide off his bed and picked up his book and a pink pen.

I glance down at his handwriting which was too pretty for a man. I often wondered why everyone wanted him to o charts and I figure out it was because he writes well.

Dear Todrick,
I got an early birthday gift. He doesn't know it's a gift, it's between you and me. Torando kiss me and I felt all that butterflies and nervousness I never got when I kiss Jevel. I am hundred percent convinced I am gay and it hurt that, this is the only moment I will ever endure being my full self.
I know it's wrong
Or is it?
I am attracted to men.
And I am in love with my best friend.

I look up at Akir's snoozing form and I am speechless. Feeling intrigued I decided to read more;

I skip to previous entries and landed on last month's entry;

Dear Todrick,
Torando showed up at my place at 1 am and I could feel that something was wrong. I could sense and I could feel it. It rips me, my entire soul. I decided not to question him because T never talks about his feelings and I don't think he wants to talk.
But he is hurt.

I just wish I could get him to talk.

I watch him as he went straight to his drawer and pulled out a bottle of rum and ting. He didn't reach for a cup he just slug it down from the bottle and sat on my sofa while I went to my desk. I didn't know how long I got distracted with drawing. It wasn't until I felt him straddle me in my chair, sitting on my lap and he hugged me. My lower body reacted and I shift uneasily as he pulled my arm around him. I guess it was his way of asking for a hug.

"I love your hugs, T, It takes away the nightmares." I heard him say.
Sober Torando will never let me touch him. Without hesitation, I allow myself into his warmth. It wasn't until he fell asleep, I struggled to get him up and back onto the bed which was a struggle because we fell asleep tangled upon each other. He wouldn't release me and I didn't mind.

I swiftly set the book down and dash out of his room with only my wallet and my book. I flag down a taxi and jump in just as my cell phone started to ring and I glance at it to see it was my girlfriend.

| Author's Note|

Please note this book is a first draft and I am still writing and plotting out this story. I wanted to shift to Chapter 2 but for some odd reason, I couldn't write it. Because I had too many scenarios playing in my head about what would happen after the drunken kiss. So I got up and started to write out this scene. This is Akir and Ronen's story but Torando played a very important part in it due to his relationship with Akir. If I do post these Extra Chapters they are fillers to this book and Scenes that will be included in Torando's Book Small Proses Of Torando Aves because I can't move on to the next chapter or scenes without them. After all, to me they are important. I know many of you will get intrigued by Torando's character and story but don't worry is story is the second book in the BL series I have been working on. I hope you all enjoy this sneak peek into Torando's mind. Until the next Update: June 7, 2023.

Xoxo
SilentNiaAngel