Fourteen |2|

Please note from this chapter forward there will be a slot for PG 18 stuff.

:Ronen:

THE URGE to pee grips me awake. I slide out of the bed and dash into the bathroom. Tugging my sleepwear bottom down, I grip my cock and release myself in the toilet. After I finish I wash my hands, and my face brush my teeth, and reach for the towel on the rack. I used it to try my face and the familiar scent of Akir's fruity soap rushed into my nose giving me a stiffness in my pants instantly.

I don't think he understands how much of a turn-on he is. It wasn't only his beautiful eyes that caused my skin to boil with sexual heat. It was the way he innocently stared at me when we were around his friends and the way the heat rode in his body whenever I was near. I can feel he wants to touch me but the years of suppressing his feelings and sexual need always overpower the moment. I want to touch him in so many respectful and dirty ways it would be a whirlwind of emotion for us both. I lean on the face basin and run my hand over my face. I wonder how he would react to me waking him up to get frisky.

Especially since last night we almost went hard in the living room. His small hands on my leg massaging me was a whole mood but he stopped abruptly when Seth and Venzi came in and the others followed behind. I want to see the beast again. I witnessed it the last time I was here it was short but it was still embedded in my brain. It was me being a gentleman that didn't urge me to have sex that day. I could sense that he was different and I wanted to test the water to see how he would react. We both wanted each other it was supposed to be just a kiss but when we touched I had to get us both off.

I groaned loudly and walked out of the bathroom to see him asleep in one of my T-shirts that ridden up his stomach showing his hard Caramel tone ab. "Fuck," I cursed under my breath as I walk out of the room. I surveyed the apartment and liked the fact that it was empty. I went for a glass of water and filled a cup and walked swiftly back to the bedroom. I place the glass on the nightstand and, slide back onto the bed.

He let out an unexpected moan and gripped his manhood. I lean down and kiss both his cheeks.

He groans and stirs.

"Wake up shortcake," I told him next to his ears.

"I'm sleepy," I hear him say turning over on his stomach, showing me his round ass. I resist the urge to slap him there as I lay on him and he pushes me off sleepy as I grip him into a spooning position.

"I know but I want to get rude to you," I whispered into his ears as I slowly slid my hand into his underwear but I stopped at the top of his manhood not edging further because I wanted his consent.

"We can't I have guests," he said sleepy. I pulled him into my body.

"What if I told you everyone is gone out," I said lightly causing him to arch his ass into my groin but he stop when he feels my hard dick against his ass. He unwrapped my arms from around him and slid away, turning to look at me. His eyes run me up and down and stares at my crotch for a while. Without hesitation he reached over and took the glass off the nightstand and gulped it down quickly before reaching over to replace it I took the opportunity to gently pinch his nipple and he collapsed on me before he could get up I held him causing him to straddle me.

He covered his face and I reached up and pulled his hand away so I could see how his sexual face reacted. I gently rise and he moans hotly. I cup his ass and he roatate himself on my lap.

"Can I?" I asked running my hands from his ass to his naked back under the shirt. He nodded and I spurt up as he hugged me and I gently massage his spine. He welcomed the massage and he seemed to like it very much because he pressed his body into mine and bit gently into my neck causing us both to fall back on the bed. I cup his face and his eyes wake up more as I lean forward to Kiss him but he moved his head.