Twenty |3|

I WALKED INTO MY ROOM a little after midnight Ronen was lying on his back. His mouth ajar, his current read set aside on the bed. He was shirtless, the sheet set across his private part. I slip my colored pencils and sketch pad onto my desk along with my Airpod and scissors. I glance at my bedside table to see a stack of novels. They were all the novels that he had read over the time he had been here.

     While Jessica helped him pack, I was busy sketching in Venzi's apartment. They have also gone last-minute shopping for souvenirs and stacking up a few Jamaican snacks he has gotten addicted to especially Pepper shrimp and Chippies Banana chips. His suitcase was packed and set by the door, which made my plan to sneak the gift in his bag better even though Jessica told me he was upset. Closing the door, I head into the bathroom to wash my hands and head back into the room. I glance at my phone ignoring the messages and notifications I strip myself down and dress in a plain t-shirt and roomie shorts. I climb into bed, lifting the sheet I climb into bed. I sat up my back against the bedboard, staring at him asleep. His hair was tossed array, his hair tie hanging at the end of his hair.

I glanced down for my strawberry Pink blanket but it wasn't nowhere in sight. I threw back the sheet to check the closet but it was nowhere on the shelf, deciding not to shuffle around so late I pulled down my white and Pink one and decided to use it. I'll check the washroom tomorrow, I yawn and climb back into bed. Covering myself with the blanket. Without hesitation, I slid towards Ronen who was now on his side, his hair covering his face.

There was no inch of fear when I looked at him, no shame or idle feelings wavering. I wasn't unhinged laying next to him, no fear of anyone catching us in bed, if it even happened I wouldn't be scared to defend him because I know he wouldn't be either. He was willing to be my savior without thinking twice because he's invested in me as I am in him.

It may seem fast to drop Torando and jump into another relationship with Ronen but when your like me in Jamaica and know that finding another guy isn't easy, You latch on to the one that is already before you and Hope for the best.

"Shortcake," he muttered sleepy as his arm reached out and pulled me into his body. I inch closer molding my small frame into his embrace his strawberry Cigarette scent intoxicated me. I inhale satisfied and kiss his chin, I set my hand on his chest until I fall asleep.

                                           🍓 🍓 🍓 🍓 🍓🍓 🍓 🍓

IT'S OVERCASTED AND DARK OUT when I slide back the curtain from looking outside. I turn to Akir lying on his stomach, his shirt riding up his back. Legs apart as the sheet covered his lower body. He stirs as I climb onto the bed but still lie down. Without hesitation, Ronen pulled the blanket off his body, and he felt him kissing his way from his legs to his tight. He groan, then moaned sleepy as I massages his ass. I lift himself slightly to toss him off but I set my face to his ass and bite him gently massaging his lower back.

    He stir awake but doesn't open his eyes. "Are you awake?" I asked kissing my way up his beautiful dark skin. I suck his skin and he moans almost seductively causing my dick to twist and he pushes up into me. I gently rub myself onto him, he pushes up and I suck onto his neck. He raised his hand and touched my face as I bit and kissed the side of his face. I was about to kiss him but he moved his face.

       I chuckle loving this habit of his, him never wanting to kiss when he wakes up. But he doesn't understand how addictive he makes me, I would eat him up after pulling him out of a mess. Deciding not to play fight with him since my dick was aching with wants and needs of feeling his body on me.

"Alright since I can't kiss you, let me eat you." I raised and tugged his underwear down. He was about to get up but I pushed him back onto the bed as I cupped his hip widened his legs and licked the front of his hole, which he trimmed lightly.