Three|2|

I CLIMB OUT OF THE TAXI, holding the door as I waited for Jessica to get out herself. She wore army green ripped Jeans with a baby pink T-Shirt, her hair pulled into a ponytail. I took her hand as we cross the road and took another taxi that will lead us to the upper town where her nail technician reside. She's been raving about some guy named Ravi v; ever since she got a call that he has a spot open for her. She jump up and was ready in a flash.

"Right here," Jessica called out to the driver. I look out the window to see an apartment complex that had a huge Salon below. We got out of the taxi and walk up to the entrance, and that's when I realized the Closed Sign. I watch as she reaches for her phone, Within a few moments a guy about my height dressed in short Jeans and shorts and cut off bottom Marina step out of a Minnie hallway his feets in slippers with cotton between his toes holding his phone.

"Hey beautiful," He called out in a high pitch-rough tone. Within seconds Jessica sprinted towards him and he pulled her into a hug, kissing both cheeks before taking her hands to look at her fingers.

"Gorgeous, Gorgeous hands," he compliments. "They are going to look more Gorgeous after you put your handiwork on them." Jessica grin as I walk up to them.

"Who's handsome, He's Hella fine," he stares me up and down licking his slim lips. "Raviv meets Akir," she pulled me towards them.

"Akir, this is Raviv." She introduced me to him.

"Is he the one that belongs to that super sexy cousin of yours?" He asked, Jessica nodded.

"Can you please work your cupid arrows on me? I need a husband I am tired of taking care of this Gorgeous body alone. " He pleaded.

"Let's go up," He leads us up the flight of stairs to the second floor the last apartment down the hall.

"Don't mind the mess I had a little rush last night and then a client super early this morning so I haven't gotten around to straightening up yet.

"I don't mind but Mr. Everything must be in order behind me might do." Jessica blurted out as she went towards the nail technician station, I took in his apartment which was itching at my skin to start putting things in order.

"Babe please endure it for an hour," Jessica pleaded cupping my face to stare at her. I roll my eyes and nodded.

"You can sit your sexy ass right here," Raviv signals to the chair next to him. He quickly use a towel to wipe the leather seat and allow me to sit. "Relax A, He's one of us, and stop being so uptight." Jessica sat in my lap.

"He gets nervous when he's out of his zone and it's his first time being so close to an outed gay." She told Raviv, Within seconds Raviv sat on my leg behind Jessica my inside tingles as Raviv run his hand up my arms and the hair behind my neck stood up.

"Fuck your doll," he cursed, he got off my leg and stood afar staring at me, my entire body got hot. "Stop looking at me like that else we're gonna have trouble." He walks towards us, Jessica still straddling me as she laughs.

"Come on beautiful let's get her nails done," Raviv announced as he eye me.

"Ro got himself a perfect bottom," he said as Jessica took his seat.

"He knows him?" I direct the question at Goldie. "He's a regular at my shop in New York," Raviv answered with a smile.

"Let me tell you, Goldie got you the perfect guy." He smiled at me.

"He's just a fan," I look away as I steady myself on the chair. "Mmm if you say so," Raviv shakes his head with an attitude.

"Does he know Ro knows his way around closeted guys? That's what he knows for. " I hear him use a low tone to Goldie.