Seventeen |1|

"HOW ARE YOU UP?" Ronen's arm snakes around my waist, as I stir the spot of beef stew kissing me on the jaw. The food aroma evaporating into his nostril, he set the spoon across the pot as he reached for the all-purpose season, still feeling Ronen's presence as he sprinkled a dash of the seasoning into the medium-sized pot.

"I am hungry and need to be energized," I replied his hand settling on my hip, I push him off using my ass as I covered the pot. He grabs me his hand groping my penis. 

"What I feel doesn't need energizing." He says pressing himself into my back. I looked at him and then continued to chop the cabbage as he went to the fridge to retrieve a bottle of Coconut water.

I continue to chop up the vegetable as he leans on the counter wearing just a sweatshirt as he sips the Coconut water. I watch his throat as he gulp it down causing me to lean against the counter as another sexual need surge through me.

"Can you go read or do something over there?" I suggested as I continued to chop the Pop choi.

"Why?" He leans sideways into my face with a smirk, his hair loose. "You're turning me on and I need to finish cooking," I told him. 

"Really?" He asked as he took another sip of his water. I release the knife, took the bottle from his hand, and lifted his neck as I started kissing and sucking at his Adam's Apple. He groaned loudly grabbing my ass as I tip on my toes to kiss him.

"Does me drinking turn you on too?" He asked as I kissed my way to his nipples, he laughed when I bit his chest and stepped away.

"I know what else turns you on." He tugged me towards him causing the knife to clutter on the cut board.

"I am cooking," I told him, and he ignored my protest turning me around, and gripping my waist as he pressed me into his lower body. He slides his muscle shirt off my shoulder and bites seductively into my shirt. I suppress a moan as his left-hand massages my chest. He didn't like that so bites more aggressively as he pinched my nipple hard. I groaned moaning out loudly as I pressed hard into him.

"That's my boy," he kisses my ear, then my neck holding me tight in his embrace.

"Ro stop," I whine rubbing his arm, I untangle from his hug and turn to face him. I cage him staring up at his morning face, I lean up and pull him into a brief kiss, his hand cupping my face as I pepper kisses lightly on his mouth.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked staring into my eyes, my stomach flipped lightly as I read arousal and mischief in his honey-colored eyes.

"You need to eat," I told him.

"Arrgh, you picking up on my bad habit." He smiles and looks away.

"I tend to just fuck all over the place and not eat for couple hours. I don't know if you'll be able to handle that." He confessed.

"That's some dark shit," I stood up with my hands folded.

"I tend to get dark not many people can stomach it. The last guy I dated almost ended up in feederism because he always had to stuff his face after we had sex. It's like I was starving him which wasn't the case. I will allow you to do anything just let me inside." He grabs my ass.

"Alright, Nymph. You can fuck me as much as you like but I draw the line when I am cooking and drawing. " I warned him.

"Not drawing," he pouted "your fucking sexy with a pencil in this beautiful hand." He kisses my fingers and I smile at him.

"Making love to you when your drawing is one of my fantasies please don't deprive me of that." He pouted, holding my face.

"I am serious Ro," I voice out sternly.