Eighteen |2|

I can't wait to have a feel of you again baby boy.

    I stare at my phone.

Another message chimes in. It was from a different number. It reads;

You can't keep running away cause I am always watching you!!! Aren't you curious about how I got your number or even who I am?

Another message chimed in. It reads;

I got a knife and dick and one of them is going into you tonight.

I slide my phone to the toilet cover and stare confusingly at the device. This has been the umpteenth text I have received since I turned off the Flight mode. And what ick me is that they were all different numbers as I blocked one another pop-up. At one point I thought it was Torando messing around so he could get me to talk to him but I wouldn't dare.

Another message chime. I ignored it and decided to dress to help my mom. I was drained and my body was finally letting me know that I had gone to my limit with Ronen. The last time I went this hard was when I was with my ex before Gabriel.

"Akir," the sound of my mom calling me.

"Coming," I replied sliding on my T-Shirt.

"Stop the coming and cum now!" She snapped annoyed. I quickly finish pulling on my clothes, pick up my phone, and join my mother in the kitchen. The next couple hours consist of me grating Coconut and Sweet Potatoes and mixing batters. It was a little after six in the evening when I stood by the sink washing up pots and utensils while my mom piled the table with numerous baking pans. When my mom's phone went off.

"It's One foot," my mom put the phone to my ears. "Hey," I answered.

"What happened to your phone? I am outside." He said into the phone. I look out the window to see him and Neril waving by the gate.

"Alright give me a minute," I replied.

"Go I'll finish up." She said as I flashed my hand over the sink, reaching for the towel to dry my hands. I quickly dash out the verandah as they both walk up the pavement towards the gate. I unlock the gate and allow them onto the verandah.

"Longtime no see," Neril widened her arms for a hug, I gave her a quick hug not wanting my kitchen scent to Linger on her. "Nice to see you, back in town?" I asked helping Dwayne also known as One Foot up the stairs. He lost his left foot in a motorcycle accident a couple of years back but he didn't let it stop him from earning a living luckily he had his barber shop in the works.

"Yeah, but I'm moving to Mobay got a Job at the new call center in Freeport. Will try it out till a hotel calls me." She says Neril is a period in the kitchen, and everyone in town thought we would end up being the perfect couple and open our food shop.

"Hopefully someplace near Olan?" She grins at me with an interested look. I shook my head she has a huge crush on my friend. Too bad Olan seems head over heels for Jevel at the time.

"You find anywhere yet?" I asked as I settled on the chair Dwayne threw a huge coat around my body and tied it at the back.

"I was hoping you could help me." She clasps her hand flashing her eyes with her sweet smile.

"Dwayne, Neril." My mom stepped out onto the verandah with three glasses of blended fruit punch and three slices of Cornmeal Pudding.

"How are you both?" She asked sliding the rectangle tray onto the drum that is used to keep clean water.

"Mi good, my foot pain mi but I am alive," Dwayne answered as he settled against the wall and used the brush to clean the hair razor.

"I am good Ms. James," Neril answered.

The ballad of Akir Jamesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें