Eleven |2/3|

DRY HANDS touching me causes me to open my eyes to darkness. The atmosphere was hot as the sweat of fear perspired all over my body. Tornado's familiar hand's snake around my upper body. My body reacts to his touch as his hand grabs my throat and he kisses my wet face. I turn to kiss him but his grip got tighter, and my entire body stoked rigid when I felt hands on the waist of my pants. I look down but saw nothing through my blurry eyes, Torando lifted my face and kisses the spot behind my ears. I groan as his finger brush against my nipples the familiar sensation rise.

The dry hand appears tugging my pant off and I look down to a body with dark hollowness as the face. I try to pull away but the hands lift my legs. "Tornado," I called out his name shocked. He hold both my knees, I try to look at him but his face was gone. Fear grips my entire body before I could utter a word I was invaded.

"Tornado!"

"T," I screamed.

"Stop! Please stop it! T!!"

"It hurt! Stop!"

The cock pulled out for a second I sense relief but the dick was shoved into my ass roughly again as Torando grip me, to steady my weak body.

I screamed

I grasp to breathe

I plead

Hoping for strength

I screamed again

Sudden darkness envelops me, how can a man like me be so weak? Upon the last push into me, I felt something cold wet my ass. I spurt up, too fast, drenched in sweat and fear as the sound of someone stepping into the room startled me. I rub the sleep from my eyes as a bile taste erupted in my mouth. I lounge to the side of the bed, wrenching as pain from my buttock and back radiate through my entire body. A basin appear to catch the bile fluid spurting out of my mouth as another supported my body to an angle where it wouldn't hurt as much.

"Should we call Apple again?" Etham's voice asked, looking at his boyfriend with concern. The feeling of his hand massaging my back wasn't soothing but it help the ache that was surging through my upper back.

"He gave us a handful of medications, we just need to get him to eat so the pills can work," Gabriel said as they both help me back onto the bed. Gabriel wipes my mouth with a rag and offers me a glass of water with a straw. I took only a sip and push the glass away.

"If only we had pills to stop the nightmares. It's been going on for three days now." Etham uttered my body ached and my eyes shut down.

"I just need to get him to eat. Can you make some beef soup tomorrow? I'll go to market." Gabriel says as they both looked at me concern high within their gaze.

"Stay," I reach out, touching Etham. He nodded and climbed onto the bed, I scoot over to the middle and Gabriel climb onto the bed sitting down at my feet, thankful they both didn't touch me but I didn't want to be alone.

I slept soundly until I was woken up again with wet hands touching me, my breathing itched, and fear set in, I spurt up to find Gabriel and Etham cuddle up asleep. Etham's arm wrapped around Gabriel as he snuggle into his chest.

Hoping not to wake them up, I sling my feets off the bed, using the nightstand to support my body. Gabriel woke me up early this morning and gave me another pill because I was in pain. It works else I wouldn't be able to get up just now.

I glance over at my dead phone and head to the bathroom. After a slow shower, I exit the bathroom to find Gabriel up and covering Etham with a clean sheet.

"He's a late sleeper." He told me. Well, that would explain why only Gabriel will check on me first, and then Etham will later down in the afternoon or mid-morning.