Six|1|

It was on repeat.

Our kiss.

Our touch.

Our breath entangling,

The way we grip each other tightly.

The feel of his huge bud press against mine. The hasty touch and then the caresses of each other as our desire and craving heightened. I rub my chest as I release a pleasurable sigh, staring at my reflection in the huge Mirror. The last time I felt these tangled-up emotions was my first with Gabriel. The sound of the curtain pulling back pulled me out of my thoughts.

He step out of the shower and our eyes connected, reaching for the towel wrapping his lower torso. "I'm gonna go," I told him heading for the door when he grab me and lift me onto the counter.

"What are you thinking?" He kisses my forehead and my inside shiver with desire.

"Nothing bad," I told him.

"Sorry I got carried away," he uttered next to my ears. "It's okay it's not like I stop you either," I told him as I grab his hair. "Hmm," he moans reaching for my hand out of his hair. "Your hand in my hair is the cause of us getting in the shower." He smiles at me seductively, I swallow my desire.

"I am sorry," I covered my face, hoping to hide how embarrassed and turned on I was at the same time.

"Don't be, Your hands may be small but you know how to work them." He kisses my nose and my cheeks are heated. The sound of a cell phone blaring cause him to groan annoyed. He step away and rush into the bedroom as I climb down off the counter and went into the room with him. "Hey Hanson, I'll be there in a few seconds. Just waiting on my ride to pick me up." He said as he throw me a White T-Shirt from his suitcase.

I quickly search for my underwear and found it on the end of the bed. We didn't have sex but we dried hump against each other til we had a release. I inhale his intoxicated strawberry and cigarette scent from the T-Shirt before I slip it on. It wasn't until I pulled my Khaki shorts up he wrap his arms around my waist from behind and I stare up at him, he kiss my neck.

"Are you still planning to come to the state on your vacation?" He asked, turning me around to face him. I nodded, and he wrap his arm tighter around me.

"Is there a way I can convince you to stay with me in New York for those two weeks?" He asked, rubbing his nose against mine. I laugh as he kisses my cheek.

"Let's get presentable before Ms. V arrive," I step out of his embrace, and he pulled me back in causing us to walk backward until we were sitting on the bed.

"Let's cuddle, You look like you need a Nap." He kisses my shoulder.

"The week was heavy and being home for the weekend was a toll-" I told him. He falls back on the bed and I turn over and he steadies me into his body as I mold myself into his warm body, my leg upon his hip.

"Rest," he told me as I steady myself into his chest, my eyes getting heavy, and without realizing we both fell asleep.

Click!

Snap!

Click

Snap

Was the sound that pulled me from my slumber along with the feeling of someone standing on the bed. I spurt up as Ronen groaned sleepy as the sound of Jessica and Ms. V's laughter woke him up.

"Hey Cous, look like you had a morning," Jessica said jumping back onto the bed.

"Nothing happen?" I blurted out.