Twenty-Two |2|

Yo, let's link up, peeps 🥃🚬🐟

"---We hardly ever get the same day off!"

Charles texted in the friend group. My hands hesitate over my phone screen.

Jevel: Why not I am bored and in the mood to get tipsy.

Olan: Sure, but I am bringing my girl.

Charles: T?

Jevel: Akir?????

Torando: Ye Mon. But me go late. I have a work thing.

Tamara: I am in.

Charles: Akir where the fuck are you?

Jevel: A???? 👀

Charles: Look like we ain't rich enough for him to hang out with Jevel. Remember his new friend's book hotels and Yatch ....  🛳🏬

Torando Adds Neril and Damion to the Group Chat

Neril: Yeah I am finally a part of the Vibes. 

Damion: What's sup

Jessica: Yo T who permitted you to add Damion? Neril is okay she's with an OG.

Torando: Fuck Off Jessica.

Jessica: 🖕

Jessica: Sorry guys I am already at a party.  

Jessica sent a picture of her at some club with Véyah.

Jevel: Hey Goldie, where is Akir?

Jessica: Haven't spoken to him since yesterday. I'll call my baby in a few minutes.

Neril:  I think he went home.

Damion: We can still hang without him.

Jevel: Yo Damion, no hating here. Akir is our friend. If you're going to hang with T, do know Akir is always present.

Olan: What time are we meeting up?

Damion: Rolling 🙄

Neril: T have you spoken to Akir? I am at his door, but he's not answering.

Torando: The pussyhole probably masturbating.

Charles: Does anyone know when the last time he got laid? He's been cranky lately.

Jevel: I offered but I am often denied.

Jessica: You should give up. You're not his type.  Lol....lol....lol

Neril: Sorry Jevel your not getting in his pants. Lol.

Akir: Sorry Guys I am out of town and can't make it today.

Charles: Bomboclaat he's alive!

I SLIDE MY PHONE on the table after sending the text. I took a deep breath and stared at the bowl of soup that Etham placed before me earlier. Lately, my appetite has been very up and down.

     It's been a week and Two days since Tornado fuck rape me and  Olan still hasn't called, I have been convinced he muted my messages. His sister calls me normally and we talk but never with Olan. It's clear to say he hasn't said a word to her because she doesn't act or try to ask anything It's safe to say he's keeping it to himself.