Eight|1|

Please note this chapter is told in Seth's P.O.V. Due to the fact Akir is under the weather.

            PICKING up my cell phone, I turn off the radio and walked out of my room, brushing my hands down my work attire. I survey the apartment hoping to see Akir getting ready to clean up. It was his day off and he always secretly turn up his dance music in his airport and cleaned. I wouldn't be surprised if he was sitting down because, after last night, anyone would be tired.

I didn't mean to watch them but the look of desperation mixed with pleasure was such a turn on Akir. What shocked me the most was how good he was at taking a cock. He didn't even flinch when the bastard took him aggressively, but I could tell it hurt. Not because he was huge but it was the pain that the bastard didn't even think to be sober to take him.

How couldn't he see that he have a good guy?

He didn't cheat.

He cared about him,

And he would do anything to make him believe that he loves him. He was willing to let him still have a relationship with a girl to figure out his shit. I don't know how it has been going on but I have seen enough over the past weeks to know that Akir was enduring his toxicity thinking it's love. The sound of Akir's computer and cellphone ringing blasted but no answer.

His cell phone stop and then it rings again. I walk towards his room to find Akir wrapped in his strawberry Pink blanket. I look at his computer to see that familiar Skype call, it didn't has a name only a strawberry emoji this person called him every day and he always answer but he never answered the call when the bastard was around.

"Akir," I called out his name but he didn't stir awake. Without hesitation I walked over taking in his physique, he was the perfect bottom both in body and personality. I'll give him a few years he'll grow his hair and be more open with the way he wanna dress. Apart from his personality,y his lips were to die for. I touch my lips as I remember how they tasted.

Reaching out, I cup the side of his face and the heat that resonated off his body caused me to pull back my hand, but touch his neck again to realize he was burning up.

"Akir," I shook him awake, he groan stubbornly as he turn over, his eyes running water. His computer rings again, and without hesitation, I answered the call.

"Yo, Akir is sick, I am trying to wake him. I got to get him to the doctor." I blab out, nervous.

"You must be Seth," the huge guy with silky hair stare down into the camera.

"Is T around?" He asked.

"Let me go check?" I dash out of the apartment bumping into a guy hauling a box, rushing around him I went to the bastard door and started pounding on the wooden door.

"Yo T?" I called out.

Knock! Knock!

"T," I called out.

No answer.

"What's going on?" the guy asked. I reach into my pocket to call him but I realized I don't have the bastard's number. I intentionally don't want his number. He freaks me out and he reminds me of an ex that I always block from my mind. Guys like him need constant therapy for a relationship.

"Do you have a car?" I look up at the guy.

"Can you help me get someone to the doctor?" I asked. "I'll buy you gas," I offered.

"Sure," he followed me into the apartment.

"Hello," I heard as soon as I walked into the room, I touch Akir's neck. It looks look swollen.