Six|2|

R r r ring

I shift in bed and groaned sleepy.

R r r r ring

I raised slightly turning on my back, with T's heavy arm across my stomach as his hot breath blows into my neck.

R r r r ring and then a vibrated sensation. I reach under my pillow running my hand against the sheet.

R r r r ring -

I spurt up reaching for my phone, I glance at the caller ID to see it was Yukon; One of the supervisors. I glance at the time it was ten thirty. I spurt up instantly and answered the call.

"Good Morning, where are you? How far are you?" He greeted me with questions.

"I overslept," I told him honestly, as a headache set in and I reach for clean underwear and slap the drawer shut causing T to wake up. He sat up rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he watch me dash into the bathroom.

"I'll be there in half an hour, Apologies to the Client and keep them comfortable." I ended the call and jump into the shower.

"Scoot over," T appears at the shower, sliding the shower curtain away.

"T, I'm late." I groaned as I reach for my rag. "Me too," he steps into the shower with his toothbrush in his mouth. Without hesitation, I turn my back and started to soap up stepping away from the pouring water as he wet himself up.

We both took a shower. I was the first to step out of the shower, I reach out for the towel when I felt him hit my wet ass.

I turned to see him smiling as he took the towel from me. "You're getting bold these days," I told him as I reach for the towel and walk out of the bathroom into my room.

"You like it don't you," he called out. I shook my head and hurriedly got dressed.

"I called Olan, he's on his way to pick us up." T walked into the kitchen with both our bags as I hand him his tea mug, just as my cellphone rings again, this time it was my father. I ignore it slipping my phone into my pocket as I place my mug in the sink.

I ARRIVED AT WORK AT ELEVEN. I dash straight to the conference room where I was greeted by Yuken at the door. He took my stuff and hand me four files along with a projector remote a notepad and his pen.

"Good Morning, I apologize for my lateness. I'm Akir James, branch Manager." I greeted the two couples dress in work attire. I slip the files on the desk as I pulled out the chair. I look up to see two young girls along with a good looking seated at the far end.

I picked up the phone and dial my secretary's extension; Ms. Barnes can you come into the conference room? Within a quick second, she appears in the room.

She walks swiftly towards me.

"Are they the new workers?" I asked looking over at the young people.

"Get them set up, I'll analyze them after this," I told her. I watch as she went over and took them out, the young man eyeing me before he vacate the room. The meeting ended around one and I finally sat down in my office.

"Mr. James," An unfamiliar voice appears at the door. I look up to see it was the young guy from earlier. He stood at the door dressed in black Jeans with a white dress shirt and black leather Clark shoes, his hair was low cut and fit his small face.

"Ms. Barnes asks me to give these to you," he steps into the office.

"Thanks," I took the files from him as the office phone started to ring. I answered the call and set it on speaker.