Seven|1|

TORNADO hasn't been in my apartment since Seth set foot inside and Raviv came down. It was obvious he wasn't happy about it. He used to be the only guy who sleeps over constantly but now I have Seth for a month and Raviv for nine days. I'll be honest I wasn't happy either. Raviv was leaving today and I wanted to hang out with T without Seth around.

I was craving some intimacy with T.

I know it's not a lot but I'll take what I can get. I am honestly lacking some comfort.

Lately, Seth seems invested in making sure he was everywhere, where I was present and that tik me off worst of all my Dad calls a little too much than normal, and when I due mash up the courage to question him he kept repeating that it was to keep his grandmother updated on her grandson.

Grandmother my ass!

Restarting my tablet I reach for my cellphone when Seth steps in the doorway of my room shirtless holding a cup in his hand and a pack of Potato Chip under his arm. "Can we watch a movie?" He asked as I scroll up on my Instagram.

"Umm," I uttered opening the message of my bl Instagram.

"Mi bored out here alone." He voices out causing me to stare at him."I have something to get done." I told him as I place my phone on the desk.

"Even on your day off you are busy in your room." He states sipping whatever he had in the cup. I didn't answer.

"Don't you have friends?" I ask with annoyance lace with every word.

"I don't know anyone except those you know," he said as my cell phone blasted, I glance at the screen to see it was Olan.

"Is Seth beside you?" He asked urgently.

"Yeah," I hand him my phone.

After handing me back my phone he dash out of my room and into his across the hallway. Seth has invited him out. I lied about having a deadline and stayed behind because I knew Torando is home and avoiding my apartment. I took a shower, waited til Seth left the yard, and headed toward his apartment.

I knock twice but no answer so I reach into my pocket for my copy and let myself in. Ignoring his messy living area I walk quietly towards his room, where I found him asleep on his bed. Pulling the the pillow from his grasp I slide into his arm as he sleepy pulled me into his body. I hear him release an unconscious moan as I massage his arm. I allow him to steady himself into my body until he was comfortable.

I lay on his chest inhaling his peppermint scent mixed with sweat. God, I miss him. I lean up and kiss his unshaven jawline causing him to stir lightly as his hand massage lightly down my back. I suppressed a moan as I turn my back and push my ass upon his center causing him to wrap his arm around my waist and then he kiss my naked shoulder. "'I miss you," I hear him groan pulling me tighter into his body, wrapping his huge arms around me as his finger brushed against my nipple which was visible because he grab my Marina aside. My body tense and I bite my lip suppressing a strong moan.

"Tam I am tired," he let out in a moan.

I spurt up and he grabs me back strongly. Using his left arm to hold me and then the right one to slap one of my buttocks. I grasp intensely. "Let's sleep I'll give you the rod later." He turns my face to him and then he kisses me before falling back to sleep as tears burn my eyes. I spend the whole week missing him and he didn't even think about me.

About an hour and a half later I walk into my apartment dejected and my mood a bit scattered between sexual frustration and annoyance I collapsed on the sofa, hands behind my head and the other covering my eyes replaying what just occurred in Torando's apartment. I don't know when I dose off but I did.