Eight|2|

THE SOUND OF SHOUTING reach my ears as I got to the apartment. I reach for the keys and let myself in to find Venzí and Torando toe to toe as Jevel tries to step between them Jessica stood behind Venzi while Tamara stood behind her boyfriend.

"Go suck your mother," Torando glared at Venzi but he was no match for the tall guy before him.

"The last I check we all suck mothers. So that isn't going to insult me. Learn to have respect she could have been your sister." Venzi blurts in a deep angry voice, I could sense fire blazing from his entire body.

"What happens to this dude Mon," Torando reacts back as Tamara tries to hold him back.

"When you learn to spell Respect come fucking talk to me but don't you dare put your hand on a woman like that." He snaps as I notice Jessica crying as she rubs her neck.

"T," Akir's voice sounded from the door, Jessica rushed to him, I watch as Akir touch her neck and within an instant Akir step around her and walk towards the door.

"Get out!" Akir states calmly yet weakly.

"What the fuck?" He walks up straight to Akir glaring at him. "Come on T," Tamara tries to lead him out, but he shoved her off, his fist clenched and my eyes widen as I watch Akir grab him by the throat and shoved him out. We all huddle in the hallway to watch. Akir slams the door. He heard shuffling then the door next door slamming and then Akir return.

"You might wanna stay here until the next hour," he look towards Tamara as the sound of items smashing sounded.

"Don't tell me how to deal with my man," Tamara states.

"Didn't you see he almost killed me a while ago," Jessica states as Jevel looks on?

"Serve you right, you too nuff." Tamara gritted.

"If you think you can handle him like that go right ahead," Akir states.

"Just remember he's just coming back from his parent. He isn't T yet." Akir told her as he walks to the couch as his cellphone vibrated. We watch as he took it out, he reads it and passes the phone to her. We watch as she took it up and read the text.

     It was one of the many reasons why I was curious about their relationship. Curious why he has so much control over him. Could it be the same reason why Akir stays with him?

"Come on Akir tell him I need to talk to him." She pleads, poor girl doesn't even know that Akir rules their relationship whatever he says go for whatever tingles their bond Toronado never goes over Akir's pleads or what he says even if he's angry. 

"He's not in the mood and as you can see I am not full strength to handle him right now," he told her. "What's the fuck who's the girlfriend here?" She blurbs out in anger. 

"You or me? Why does whatever you say go and I have to beg?." She glares at him frustrated.

"Are you sure you fucking him right? Because the only one to get a guy to do shit willingly is his mother and his woman. And apparently, something is not shifting right." Charles glance at Tamara. 

"Fuck off Charles," she snaps at him, Akir shifts uneasily. No one realized except me because we were both the same. Living cautiously in a homophobic society, I look at him Venzi look at me like he was trying to analyze what I was thinking.

"Ask me to help another day but today I can't and if you wanna live I suggest you go home and come back tomorrow. You remember what happened to Chrissy." Akir says as he lay on the sofa rubbing his head.

"Hey," Olan called from the door. I Walk to the door and let him in.

"That sound like Tornado is activated who pisses him off," Olan asked.