Fifteen |1|

A STURDY KNOCK sounded at the door as he placed his bag on the counter. He rested his tablet and laptop on the dining plateau and went to open the door, where he found Olan and Charles with gift bags and wrapping papers.

"Hey Man," Olan greeted him as Charles let himself in and went straight to the kitchen opening his refrigerator to help himself with a bottle of water and a slice of leftover potato pudding Jessica brought yesterday.

"What's up?" He asked, closing the door behind Olan whose gaze was on Ronen's luggage where I had stacked Jessica's bag on top.

"Let's wrap up T gifts," Charles walks back into the living room. I turned away picking up Ronen reading novels and blanket off the couch.

"I didn't know you read this crap," Charles laughed. "They aren't mine," I told him holding out my hand to take the books. He tossed the book to me and I went and spun the dial on Ronen's suitcase and swiftly slipped the books inside his hand luggage.

"What did you get T?" Charles asked as Olan stared at me.

"A couple of items he wanted," I answered.

"Well, he always loves your gifts," Charles says.

"You left this at the restaurant." Olan handed me my Phone and my sketchpad.

"Oh, I thought I left it in the car. Jessica went to the dealership to ask." I down to give it to you but you guys left. "And I knocked out when I got home." He says.

"Thanks," I replied.

"I already Wrap my gifts you guys can go ahead," I told them as I started to fold the blanket as the door opened.

"Akir Ronen will pick us up at five and the guy at the dealership says no phone was left back." Jessica walks in with a gift bag and a few other bags.

"You guys not coming to the party?" Olan asked eyeing us both, I turned away to look at my laptop screen to avoid the question.

"Yeah. Akir brought a lot of gifts to cover his absence so he'll be fine." Jessica says as I roll the blanket and strap it down on the suitcase.

"You not telling us what happens between you guys?" Charles asked.

"Just T being Captial A hole" I answered truthfully. As I pick up Ronen's stack of novels causing a bookmark to fall to the ground.

"You finish packing?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, just need to send off a couple of things for the Observer and then shower," I answered, sliding onto the chair as I signed back into my laptop.

"Why don't you two just get together already." Charles voiced out. Jessica and I look at each other and then laugh. If only they knew.

"We're better off friends trust me," Jessica answered as her cell phone rang I felt eyes on me. Jessica placed the phone at my ears. I got up holding the phone to my ears.

"Can you do me a favor?" Ronen asked his voice sounding very sexy over the phone. I went to the living room and sat on the sofa as I shuffled through the rough sketches to look for a specific drawing.

"Take my tablet out and turn it on for me. I need you to send me a file." He asked. I went for his black and gold laptop bag. I head back over to the table to find Jessica in my chair.

"Who him talking to?" Charles asked, I ignored him and sat back down.

"My cousin," Jessica answered. I set it down and waited for it to boot up.

"You find your phone?" He asked.

"Yeah, I left it at the restaurant. Olan picked it up for me." I look over at Olan who quickly shifts his gaze to the wrapping paper he was cutting.