Twelve

"I AM LEAVING," Seth hollered as he and Venzi dashed out of the apartment, shutting the door in the process. Jessica walked into the living room her upper body wrapped in a towel while she wore jeans. She was pulling her braids into a high ponytail as she cut across the living room into the kitchen to retrieve a cup from the drainer. She poured orange juice into the mug and took a sip.

"Did Gabriel and Etham leave?" I nodded clearing the table. "They will be back in two days. Etham has work." I answered putting the plate on the island.

"I wish I could be friends with my exes but I'm too fuck up for that shit." Jessica grinned as she continued to drink from the mug.

"Gabriel and I are just one of the lucky ones." I voice as I walk around the island into the kitchen retrieving the plates from the countertop to the sink. "Mmm," she sips more of the juice.

"I am going to finish getting dressed, Velma soon ready." She said and dashed out of the kitchen, I turned to her to see Ronen standing behind the island smiling at me. God! He looks so beautiful in the morning aura. He has that fresh shower look, his hair looking slightly drenched with a moisturizing face. He places his Shirt on the back of the high stool, his phone on the counter. My breathing slowly eradicates as I watch him walk around the island. He leans on the island his tall frame becomes slant. His eyes run up and down my frame making me want to shy away like a teenager standing before his crush. I only had on house shorts and a sleeveless T-shirt.

"Buenos Dias Shortcake," he spoke his accent hitting a spot in my stomach, I felt it flip as our eyes connected.

"Good Morning," I replied. He holds up his hand and uses his index finger motioning me to come to him. Nervously I stepped towards him but still stood a few feet away. He tugged me towards him causing me to collide with his body, My face landed on his chest and I inhaled his shower-fresh scent mixed with the scent that I had become obsessed with. I look up at him as he stares at me causing my inside to be squealing with feelings of lust mixed with that earning I never got with anyone else.

"Why didn't you wake me?" He asked.

"Because you needed sleep. You stayed up with me all night watching me draw and Jessica told me you haven't adjusted to the time yet." I told him, raising off him but he wrapped his arms around me, keeping me on his body.

"I love the consideration but Kir I wanna spend as much time with you. We already lost one week and three days." He replied as his hand came up to cup my face.

"I am sorry," I told him, and he shook his head.

"It's ok When you are ready you'll tell me. I am a patient guy. I may come off flirty and flighty but I promise you, I won't make you feel unsafe." He said as his hands massaged my back lightly. I haven't even told him anything but he could sense it. I wasn't okay. I wasn't ready to unveil the hell that still haunts me every time I close my eyes or the way hearing T's name put me in a trance lately. The feel of his lips on mine pulls me out of my thoughts.

Our eyes connected.

We stare at each other, I straighten up my chest still pressed on his, my heart beats rapidly his honey-brown eyes shine. I lean upward and kiss his chin, he lightly moans with a smile and then kisses my cheek. I tip up on my toe, pulling his face down to my level, turning his mouth away, and kissing the side of his head in line with his eyes. He lifted my face and kissed Adam's apple, and I laughed. He cups my face and pecks my lips barely. I pout at him.

"I should be the one pouting, you know what you did last night." He told me, holding onto my hip. I looked at him confused, he laughed and I felt my body react in a way that caused me to reach for his hand to step away but he tugged me into his causing my stiffness to be felt.