Eighteen |1|

|Ronen|

"Hold up let me get the keys," Seth announced. I reach into the side pocket of my backpack. "No need to," I show him Akir's copy as Torando and Velma walk out of the apartment. Upon hearing us. I haven't seen Velma since we came down together. She had a death and funeral which was in her hometown Clarendon so she was occupied and settling matters within her family on her grandfather's side.

"Hey handsome," Velma greeted me excitedly as I looked over at Torando looking down the stairs.

"Where is Akir?" Velma asks helping me with my luggage.

"At his parent's house. He will be back tomorrow. " Jessica answered as I inserted the key into the lock. "Look like someone had fun." Velma grinned leaning on the wall.

"The cottage you recommended was top-notch.  love it." I told her as I opened the door and my cellphone started to ring. I step into the apartment, sliding the duffel bag to the ground. Kicking off my shoes everyone steps in, including the asshole. My cellphone rings, I reach into the side pocket of my shorts and answer the call.

"Hey shortcake," I answered loving the sound of his voice. Is it wrong to miss him already?

"You reach?" He asked I turn away from Velma and Tornado.

"Just step in with Seth and Goldie," I told him not mentioning that his Ex was standing before me. "Stop worrying I'll be fine. I promise not to take any unknown drink from Seth again." I slide off my jacket. "I trust you, I don't trust him." He says, I laugh.

"What is he saying about me?" Seth asked from the door. I shake my head with a grin, Jessica steps in with two bags of her own.

"Oh my God this is beautiful. " Velma took out the sketch and Photo that Bellamy framed of us. Jessica squealed excitedly taking the frame photos that Akir asked me to take to his apartment since he couldn't take them home.

"Aaah!" Jessica squealed as she came up on the photo of her and Véyah setting the others on the sofa. The excitement on her face was so bright like a kid on Christmas morning.  "Bellamy outdid himself. I love it." She squealed as she started to go through the other frames. I quickly walked over to them holding the phone to my shoulder as I quickly reached for one of the photos that were only for our eyes. "Let me see," Jessica tries to reach for my hand.

"No this one is private," I told her sternly. She scoffed as I held the frame to my chest taking Akir's bag unzipping it and sliding the frame into the bag. Tornado eyes were on me, I could feel them.

"Glad you safe. I gotta help my mom in the kitchen. I'll call you later." He says.

"Okay, talk later," I replied as he ended the call. I slide the phone onto the table, next to the photos. "I love this one," Seth held up a medium frame Photo of us all including Bellamy, Ezra, and Gina on a boat huddle together to take the picture.

"Kir said you would. It's yours." I told him. "Really?" Seth asked in disbelief. I nodded.

"No playing man." He looked at me like what I was saying wasn't true.

"No joke," I told him.

"Thanks, Mon," he hugged me.

"Oh my freaking god! This one is my favorite!" Jessica squealed out as Velma Joined her. 

"Do you have a Digital copy?" Velma asked. I nodded.

"When is Akir coming back? I need food " Velma asked placing the sketch of me at the poolside with a dozen plants around me.

"Sunday evening," Jessica announced.

"Hey T Akir back?" Olan and Jevel appear at the door followed by Charles. "No he went to his parent's house," Jessica answered as I watched Torando eyeing me. Velma quickly took the frame photos and slid them back into the bags as Seth set the group photo on top of the TV stand.