Fourteen |1|

"QUIT starring at me," I told him shifting my gaze to the ground and kicking gravel at my feet, A few pebbles and a gush of dust flick up causing them to lightly fall on my black sneakers as we both leaned on the car a few feets apart.

"So when did you plan to tell me your dancer?" He asked lowly. I lifted my shoulder in a questionly gesture slipping my hand in my jeans my hand touching my phone. There were many things I kept to myself undercover due to the fact my dad classified them as too girly. But lately with Ronen around they were slowly edging to the surface.

"I like dancing but my dad doesn't approve. I had to quit the dancing squad when I was in high school. Due to the fact, it was an all-boys crew." I told him.

"Really?" He asked.

"Trust me my dad turns coal black if he sees too many guys gathered in one place," I told him as a few people walked past us. I watch as they stroll down the hill that is set to go on the highway.

"Does he have male friends?" Ronen asked in a very cautious tone.

"He calls them work acquaintances and the majority of them who know him are through my mom. Because they always start off liking my mom but stop when my Dad is introduced it's Chaotic." I lean out of the car as a group of people walks up the hill that leads to Riverside dining.

It was a group consisting of three guys and four girls. The guys went ahead while the girls slowed their pace to look over at us. The glint in their eyes was telling they were interested in what they were seeing. They started whispering to each other as they continued to walk to catch up with the guys they came with. My cellphone started to ring and I took it out to see it was Jessica calling.

"Come up," she told me as Ronen leaned out of the car making sure the door was closed as he headed in the direction of the hill. Ronen allows me to walk before him as we reach the mini-human traffic of humans. Some were leaving with food bags and others were just vacating the premises. We strolled past the group of girls who were still watching us.

"A!" Jessica called for us, Ronen slipped his hand onto my shoulder, and a sudden nervousness erupted as I led him through the crowd. He shakes his hand off as we reach up with Jessica and Veyah, I quickly notice the security at the post eyeing us. Ronen must have sensed the guy's gaze because he hugged me with one arm causing me to lean slightly lightly into him, Before I could utter a word Veyah tugged me towards her and they started chatting fluently and rapidly in Spanish. It was obvious Veyah was scolding him because his expression shifted.

"Someone In trouble," Jessica chuckled as she hooked her arms through mine and we watched them both speak.

"Seeing her bossy is fucking hot," Jessica blurted out loud enough only for me to hear. " I can see you like her," I told her.

"She's cool but I can't date a celebrity," she voice honestly.

"Really?" Our eyes connected.

"According to Ro, you guys were pretty heavy when you met." I hold up her face. So we were staring at each other.

"She touched me alright. Just never expect to find a girl who knows my body better than the boys." She said through me holding her face. I stare into her eyes her black eyes showing a bit of venerability.

"Then go with the flow at least you can touch her in public and not worry. It's torture seeing all that goodness but I can't touch it because everyone will eye us with their homophobic eyes." I mumbled under my breath. She laughs as we look up to Veyah calling us.

Jessica tugged me towards them where we were led down a few stony steps but we stopped to take off our shoes and socks. Jessica slipped off her slippers and we slid them into a plastic bag that was offered to us. "Everything ok?" I leaned over and asked as we all settled down at the table provided.