Five|2|

EVER since that weekend, Torando made sure he never comes to my parent's house especially if my father is there which makes me even more tense and paranoid around him so because of this Jessica has been filling in his presence.q

I miss the days when he could come over and we just are boys without scrutinizing and my father would just let us be but I realized we ain't kids anymore and it's not like I can be open with him. People on the outside think my father and I have the best relationship because of what he portrays to the public and his reputation to the public was labeled the good Samaritan with his dashing Good looks and the person whose son went to the top school and graduated with honors.

I think the pressure of everyone questioning my sexuality always pisses my father off, mainly because of the girls I used to date I never introduce them to my parents and I only ever invited Torando. I didn't think it was fair to invite girls to my father's important events because when I do the girls always come to a resolution in their minds that they are the ones and get very clingy and annoying.

But now since I have become an adult I have acquired many female friends who I tend to avoid due to their very blunt ways of throwing themselves at me, the only thing about the whole situation I have made a plate full of flavors for T to taste and he didn't care because women to him at that time meant sampling every kind.

Until he met Tamara.

She was the only one who didn't mind me around but now she does because she claims our friendship is freaking weird and need to be evaluated. Is it wrong to be close to a guy? Girls are always close and do stuff together why is it different with a guy?  Sometimes it's just better to be with guy friends there aren't so many expectations. I'll admit they were times in the beginning I would wonder why T hugs me or why he choose to be clingy when were alone or why he wasn't afraid to eat the same spoon as me. It started to get more like this after our graduation when his mom got remarried. I often ask him what's the deal but he always dodges the questions.

          It was early Saturday morning when T answered my call and told me he was at his grandmother's house which was in upper New Kingston. I told him we will talk when he gets back and T ended the call abruptly.  Not wanting to dwell on the weekend mishap and tension I spend the rest of the day with Olan and Jevel.

                     🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
Brrrrr!

Br

My phone vibrated from somewhere on his bed. I stretch loosening the stiffness within my body as I run my hands on the bed searching for the electronic device. that was still vibrating consistently. The sound was starting to annoy him as he got up searching for his phone which was under his pillow on the far left of the bed.

Upon receiving the device, he glance at the phone to see that it was Ms. Velma; Torando's Aunt. While rubbing the sleep from his eyes his cell phone started to vibrate in his hand.

Yawning he answered the call.

[Hey, Handsome, what you up?]

"Just seeing daylight," I answered, flinging myself into the pillows, feeling the feeling of wanting to stay in bed.

[Can we grab lunch? I am hungry.]

   I took the phone from my ears to look at the time, it was one thirty. Which means I overslept due to staying up to draw.

[I'll pick you up in an hour and a half.]

  "Where are we going?" I asked.

[Just dress nice," ]

"How nice? I'm not in the mood to closet dive." I groan into the phone as I climb off the bed.

[Is Fifty percent okay within the hour?"]