Revenge is sweet

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

May 20th 2022: New York

"Hello, I'm home." I called. "Hey dad." said my daughters and gave me a hug. David came out to the hall and he crossed his arms. He doesn't like when I come home late.

(David)

(David)

"Sorry I'm late darling, I got stuck in a meeting." I said. He gave me a soft smile. "It's okay Adam, I totally understand." replied David and kissed me. "Thank you." I said and kissed him back.

"Papa, can Jessie and Daisy come here tomorrow? we'll have our annual slumber party." said Emily. "They're so welcome." replied David. "Thank you so much papa." said Esme and Emily happily. "No problem." he replied. I love to see my daughters happy.

***

~Later in the evening~

I heard music coming from the living room. I went there and David came up to me. He handed me a glass of red wine. "Red wine, music and candles, you're romantic today." I said. "Everything for you my darling." he replied. I sipped on my wine and smiled. So far, the evening has gone well. But I know how quick he can change.

He took my hand and lead me to the dance floor

He took my hand and lead me to the dance floor. "I'm so glad that you are my husband." said Alex. "Aww." I replied. We kissed and smiled. "I really love you Adam." he said. "I love you too." I replied. "I'm the only one who cares about you." said David. "I know." I replied. He took a sip of his wine and looked at me. "Revenge is sweet." I said. He fell dead down. I took his body and drove to the forest. I threw his body in the river.

-End of the flashback-

Adam killed his husband after years of abuse

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~