I should broke up with Adam if I was you

Jack's: POV

It was a busy day in the bookstore. "Here's your book, have a nice day." I said with a smile on my face. "Thank you and same to you." replied Helena and walked out. I smiled softly, everyone here is so friendly. I love my job. The door opened and a boy who looked like Oliver came in. His name was Elio.

"What can I do for you?" he asked. "I should broke up with Adam if I was you." he said. I looked at him. "He killed his first husband by poisoning him." said Elio. "He was abusive." I replied. "You never know Jack, he might kill you as well." he said. "Adam would never do that." I replied. "I'm just warning you, you saw how it went with your husband." said Elio and I sighed. "You're right." I replied. "Good." he said.

***

I was in the kitchen and baked. Adam went up to me and wiped off some flour from my cheek. I smiled at him and gave him a kiss.

"How was your day?" he asked

"How was your day?" he asked. "I had a calm day today." I said. "Me too." replied Adam. I was about to crack another egg and my hand was shaking. "You okay?" he asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. The egg just missed the bowl.

"Jack, tell me what's wrong." replied Adam worried. "I'm just tired, it's been a long day." I said. He smiled softly. "I totally understand." he replied. "I'll just bake ready and then I'll get some rest." I said. "Take your time, don't stress." he replied. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." replied Adam and kissed me. I faked a smile. Maybe Elio is right.

Jack doubts his feelings for Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~