Someone has kidnapped Adam

Olivia's: POV

-Flashback-

February 4th 1982: New York

The rain was pouring down and the thunder boomed. I parked my car and stepped out. I opened the door to Adam's house and went in.

Elliot came down and he looked coldly at me

Elliot came down and he looked coldly at me. "What are you doing here?" he asked. It's time for you to go to sleep." I said and covered his mouth with a tissue. He fell unconscious to the floor. I walked upstairs and went into his bedroom. Adam was sleeping deeply. I picked him up and went out again. I locked the front door and walked back to the car.  I started the engine and drove back to home.

***

Tina's: POV

I woke next morning in a empty bed. I rushed to the hall. I found my husband on the floor. I picked up a tissue. But it was still too quiet in the house and a worried feeling filled my body. I waited for our son to start crying or something.

But I heard nothing. I walked upstairs again and ran into our bedroom. I rushed to his crib and let out a scream. My beloved son was gone. Tears were streaming down my face. I was breathing heavily.

"Adam, where are you?" I called. I looked everywhere, but couldn't find him. This can't be true, our son can't be gone. "Tina, what's going on?" asked Elliot worried. "Someone has kidnapped Adam." I said and broke down crying.

-End of the flashback-

Olivia kidnapped Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~