We do everything we can to save them

Adam's: POV

We drove quickly there and we got a shock. In a bed lay Esme and Emily unconscious. They were covered in blood.

"What happened to them?" asked Jack. "A person went into the school and opened fire. There was complete panic as everyone tried to get out. Twelve young people died and several were injured." said Nadine. "Nooo." I screamed and Jack hugged me. "We do everything we can to save them." said Nadine. "I can't handle losing my children." I replied and tears were streaming down my face.

***

Emily and Esme was lying in a bed and a machine showed their heartbeats. I stroked her cheek and a new tear were rolling down my cheek. I wished this too was just a horrible dream, but it wasn't. I sang You are not alone for them.

Something whispers in my ear and says that you are not alone

Something whispers in my ear and says that you are not alone. I am here with you, though you're far away. I am here to stay, but you are not alone. I am here with you, though we're far apart. You're always in my heart, but you are not alone. Lone, 'lone. Why, 'lone. Just the other night, I thought I heard you cry. Asking me to come and hold you in my arms. I can hear your prayers your burdens I will bear. But first I need your hand, then forever can begin.

My heart

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~