I won't let her hurt you or family

Adam's: POV

"Hello sweetie." I said happily and Katherine hugged me. "You're so cute and I love your blue jacket." I said and she giggled. "Kat is lucky to have you as her dad." replied Muncy. "Thank you so much." I said with a smile on my face.

We went to the playground where the other children were playing with their parents. "What do you want to do?" I asked and Kat pointed at a slide. She sat down in my lap and she laughed when we came down again.

I picked her up in my arms and danced with her

I picked her up in my arms and danced with her. Tired parents looked at us and wondered how I could have so much energy. I just smiled at them.

"Something troubles you." said Muncy. "It's nothing." I replied. "It's about Olivia, isn't it?" she asked. "I've a feeling she'll do something." I said. "I won't let that bitch hurt you or family." replied Muncy coldly. "I love your sass." I said and she smiled. "Thank you Addy." she replied.

***

But on the way home we met Liv. She crossed her arms and glared at me. Muncy gave her a death glance.

"Hello Adam." said Olivia. "Hey." I replied. "I see you've been to the playground with Katherine." she said. "It's her favorite place." I replied. "I wonder what parents would say if they found out that a murderer is hanging around a playground." said Liv.

"You kidnapped me from my parents. Just because you were jealous of Tina." I replied coldly. "I had to." she said. "You're a sick women, it's you who should be behind bars." I replied. Katherine started crying and I picked her up. "You'll be a useless dad, it wouldn't surprise me if Jack leaves you." said Olivia and left.

I love when Olivia is the villain

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~