No need to say goodbye

Robin's: POV

-Flashback-

June 25th 2009: Neverland

I couldn't sleep because I was worried about papa. I went up and walked to his room. I opened the door and saw a man. He put a pillow on his face and I let out a scream. He stabbed me and I fell lifeless to the floor.

(Robin)

(Robin)

***

Jack's: POV

I heard Robin's nanny talking to someone in the morning. "Both Michael and Robin are dead." said a man. Marie let out a scream. "I'm so sorry." he replied. "Don't tell this to Jack, he'll be heartbroken." he said and she nodded her head. I ran into Michael's room and it was very quiet. I ran up to his bed and tried to wake him up.

"Please Michael, wake up." I said but he didn't moved. "Don't leave me." I sobbed and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Robin, please wake up. I love you so much." I whispered. I ran out from the house and out on the road. I saw a car and everything went black.

***

***

"Jack." said a familiar voice. I opened my eyes and saw Marie. "Marie." I replied and hugged her. "I thought I had lost you." she said. "I'm scared." I replied. "It's over now." she said calmly. A doctor came in and looked sadly at us. "We couldn't save them, they were already dead when the ambulance arrived." said the doctor.

"My husband and son aren't dead." They're not dead, they are not dead." I shouted and I was shaking. Marie hugged me and I cried. This was just a nightmare and we will be together when I wake up. But I realized that my nightmare was true and I would never see my husband and son again.

***

Addy's: POV

I hugged Jack and comforted him. I miss Michael and Robin so much. I feel for him. I'll find the person who killed them.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I feel for Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~