Live for me

Jack's: POV

-Flashback-

October 31th 2012: Sydney

"It hurts." I screamed. "It's soon over." said the nurse calmly. "He's getting weaker, he won't survive the childbirth." replied the doctor. "Just let my baby survive." I begged. "It's a risk that you both die." he said. "I won't let that happen." I replied.

I was holding Adam's hand and I closed my eyes. "Congratulations, it's a girl." said the nurse. Tears filled my eyes and I smiled. But my smile faded quicky. She was very pale and she wasn't breathing. More doctors rushed into the room.

(Lily)

(Lily)

"What's wrong? Is my daugther okay, why can't I see her?" I asked. "I'm sorry." said a nurse. "No, she can't be dead." I replied. Adam tried to calm me down. "Please, let me see her, please." I begged. The nurse lay down my daugther on my chest. Lily was so tiny and beautiful. New tears filled my eyes. "Please, live for me." I said. I sang for her.

Deep in the meadow under the willow
A bed of grass a soft green pillow. Lay down your head and close your eyes. And when they open the sun will rise.

Here it's safe here it's warm. Here the daisies guard you from every harm. And here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true. Here is the place where I love you.

Deep in the meadow hidden far away. A cloak of leaves a moonbeam ray. Forget your woes and let your troubles lay. And when again, it's morning they'll wash away.

***

I was sitting inside the shower and let the tears fall. Everything feels so empty. I lost my beloved baby girl. I miss her so much.

-End of the flashback-

I feel so much for Jack🥺

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~