You deserve someone better than me

Adam's: POV

"It's a beautiful day." said Jack and breathe in the fresh air. "It is." I replied and he smiled softly. We sat down on a bench and looked at the water. I felt his hand in mine hand and I smiled softly.

I can't describe how much I love him

I can't describe how much I love him. I would be lost without him, but he saved my life. I'm forever grateful. Is it even possible to love a person as much as I do? I can't even imagine a life without my husband. I'll love him until death do us apart.

"I have to go to the hospital with Emily." he said. "Is she okay?" I asked worried. "She had difficulty breathing last night due to being nearly strangled." said Jack. "Poor thing." I replied. "We'll be back soon." he said and I nodded. "Give Emily a hug from me." I said. "I promise." he replied.

***

Esme was in the kitchen and did her homework. I did the dishes. Then I received a text message from an unknown sender.

Unknown sender
I know your secret, you can't hide it anymore. I hope the police find you and lock you up. Just wait until your boyfriend finds out you're a cold-blooded killer.

"Adam." said Jack and I jumped. "Can you please stop scaring me." I replied angrily. "I'm so sorry, it won't happen again." he said. I took a deep breath and calmed down. "Is everything alright?" he asked worried. "Yes." I lied. Jack hugged me. "You deserve someone better than me." I said. "Why do you say that?" he asked surprised. "I'm not good for you." I said. "I love you and I'll always love you, no matter what." replied Jack. "Really?" I asked. "Yes." he said.

I love Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~