I'm here

Jack's: POV

"What can I help you with?" asked a woman kindly. "I'm here to see my husband Adam Benson." I said. "He's in room 7 on the second floor." she replied. I thanked her and took the lift up.

"Can I see Adam?" I asked when a nurse came up to me. "Follow me." she said and we went into a room. I had to muffled my scream when I saw him. He had a large bandage around his stomach and his arms were broken. There was bruising everywhere and his mouth was swollen. I sat down on a chair next to the bed and I took his hand in mine.

"Jack." said Adam weakly. "Shhh, I'm here." I replied calmly. "He did this to me." he said. "Did Scott do this?" I asked and he nodded his head. He'll pay for it.

"Adam needs to rest

"Adam needs to rest." said a familiar voice. I turned around and saw Nadine. "Of course." I replied and stood up.

"Adam has broken ribs and arms, his body is covered with bruises. Scott raped him twice. He's pregnant, but his body is badly damaged. There's a risk that he'll die if he keeps the child." said Nadine. "Oh dear." I replied.

***

Addy's: POV

We went to the mall and stole clothes and makeup. "We're so bad." I said with a smirk on my face. "If only your parents saw you now." replied Justing laughing. Suddenly, the alarm began to howl loudly and a guard came against us. He took my hand and we rushed out.

"Oh man, we are so in trouble now." I said. "Yeah." he replied. "It's so nice to be bad and don't take shit from people." I said. "I agree and do you want to go another party?" he asked. "Hell yeah." I said. "I love the new Addy so much." replied Justin. "Me too." I said.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Addy is bad now

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~