You disgust me

Tina's: POV

Elliot and I visited Olivia in prison. I sat down on the stool on the other side of the glass. I took the phone and glared coldly at her.

"You look beautiful today Tina, have you done something to your hair?" asked Olivia. "Shut up." I said coldly. "As tough as usual, nothing has changed ." she replied and I rolled my eyes.

"You disgust me and I wouldn't dream of treating my nephews the way you treated my son. If you're ever released, you are forbidden to meet his family. You're not allowed to be near any children at all. You will be registered as a sex offender. You're also no longer a SVU detective." I said.

Then the conversation ended and two guards lead Olivia back to her cell

Then the conversation ended and two guards lead Olivia back to her cell. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed.

"You okay?" asked Elliot worried. "Yes." I said. "I should've noticed that something was off with her." he replied. "It's not your fault." I said. "I know." he replied. "Let's find Adam." said Elliot and I nodded my head.

***

Addy's: POV

I was hanging out with the Pennywise doll. He was very funny.

"We'll be great friends." he said. "Yes we will." I replied happily. "Yay." he said.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Tina is tough

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~