Who's laughing now

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

March 9th 1995: New York

"You're ten mintues late, Mr. Benson."
Mary strictly. "Do I look like I care?" I asked sassy. "Don't use that tone." she said. "Are you wearing your grandmother's clothes?" I asked laughing. "That's enough, detention." she said. "Sorry, I've plans with my boyfriend today." I replied and went to my seat.

(Adam)

(Adam)

"Fag." said a guy. "What did you say?" I asked angrily. "You and your stupid boyfriend will end up in hell." he said. I threw him on the floor and kicked him. His lip burst and the blood ran. I grapped his throat and squeezed it hard.

"The headmaster's office now." said Mary. I gave Justin an ice cold glance, before I walked out from the classroom. I knocked on the door and waited. "Come in." said Eleazar and I went in. "It's starting to be a habit to see you here." he said. "Justin is so stupid and mean." I replied and crossed my arms.

"What did you do this time?" he asked. "I hit him." I said. "You have to control your temper." he replied. "I can't help it." I yelled.

"If you continue like this, you will be expelled." said Eleazar. "I'm too cool for school anyway." I replied with a smirk on my face. "Why do you have to be so complicated?" he asked and sighed.

***

I was on my way home, when I met Justin. I wish he could leave me alone. I've had enough of his bullying.

"Hey Adam." he said. "What do you want?" I asked coldly. "I want to show you something." he said. "Okay." I replied. We went into the forest and came to a frozen pond.  But most of the ice had melted. Justin pushed me and I fell into the freezing water. I screamed with pain. It felt like a thousand knives were stabbing me.

"It hurts." I said. "Don't be a coward now." replied Justin. "I can't handle it anymore, it-it's so c-cold." I said. "Who's laughing now?" he asked with a smirk on his face. I reached out my hand. "Please, help me." I said. "Fine." he muttred. Justin took my hand and started pulling me up. But I pulled him down and held his head under the water. He stopped moving and his body sank to the bottom.

 He stopped moving and his body sank to the bottom

-End of the flashback-

Justin became Adam's first victim.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~