The party

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

October 11th 2004: New York

I came to a glade and lights shone in pink and green. Loud music was heard from the radio. My boyfriend David sitting in a chair with open shirt. He blew out smoke and drank from a bottle.

(Adam)

(Adam)

"Adam, darling, you came." he said. "You're high." I said. "The party is not the same without you." he replied. "I don't say no to a party." I said and David smirked. I opened a bottle and drank. "Happy Birthday by the way." I said and gave him a present. "Thank you so much." he replied. "Let the party started." I said. "Hell yeah." replied David.

We did drugs and drank alcohol

We did drugs and drank alcohol. I have never felt so free in a long time. I love my new life so much. I gave David a sexy lap dance and he smiled. I slammed him against the tree and kissed him passionately. He took me to a tent and we made out.

***

Olivia's: POV

Me and Elliot arrived to the forest. "I hope Adam isn't here, I can't picture him being at a rave." I said. "I'm sure he's not here." replied Elliot calmly.

We arrived to a glade and I sighed. Bottles and drugs were on the ground. Elliot took care of a girl who had passed out. Adam and David came out of a tent. His hair was messy and I crossed my arms.

"Hello mom." said Adam. "Hey Adam." I replied. "What has happened here?" asked Elliot. "David had a wild birthday party yesterday. It was so fun." he said. "I can tell." I replied. Then he threw up. "I'm fine." said Adam. I helped him up and put a blanket around him. "No, you're not fine, it's time to go home." I replied.

They had fun

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~