We'd like to adopt a dog

Adam's: POV

"A dog shelter, are we going to adopt a dog?" I asked happily. "Yes." said Jack. "Thank you so much darling." I replied and gave him a kiss. "You deserve to have another friend after all that has happened." said Jack. Then we walked in and a girl came up to us.

"What can I do for you?" she asked. "We'd like to adopt a dog." said Jack. "We have a german shepherd who needs a new home." replied Bella. "What's his name?" I asked. "Scooby." she said. "I take him." I replied. A dog went up to me and I patted him. "It must be you who's Scooby." I said and he barked happily. "I love you so much." I said and kissed his head. He licked me in the face and I laughed.

(Scooby)

(Scooby)

An hour later he slept in the backseat and he smiled in his sleep. "I promise to love you forever and I don't let anybody hurt you." I said.

***

Emily's: POV

I went to Esme's room and saw her playing her music box for Scooby. He loved it. Esme put on Thriller by Michael Jackson. Scooby started barking and dancing.

"He love Michael

"He love Michael." said Esme. "He really do." I replied. "What if Michael's soul is inside Scooby." said Esme. "I think he is." I replied.

Scooby is so cute

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~