We'll always be a family

Jack's: POV

It was a warm day so we drove to the beach. The kids were so happy.

"It's so beautiful here

"It's so beautiful here." said Emily and Esme happily. "It is." I replied with a smile on my face. "Look at the birds, they're wonderful, aren't they?" asked Adam and Kitty giggled.

"How's ready for a bath?" I asked. "I'm afraid of water." said Kitty shyly. "It's not dangerous." I replied calmly. I took her hand and we went down to the crystal blue water. "Go up to me." I said. She went up to me and I hugged her. "Try to swim a bit." I said. She swam and laughed. "I did it." she replied happily. "I'm so proud of you." I said.

***

We watched the new little mermaid movie later in the evening and ate candy. "I love you and papa so much." said Kitty. "We love you too sweetie." replied Adam. "To the moon and back." I said and she smiled softly.

"I'm not afraid of water anymore." replied Kitty. "That's good." I said. "We'll always be a family." replied Adam. "Forever?" asked Kitty. "Forever and ever." I said and kissed her forehead.

***

I'd threw away the trash, when someone pushed me to the ground and hit my face with a gun. The person broke my lip and I felt blood taste in my mouth. Then he stood up and pointed the gun at me. "This is for you." said Scott and shot me.

My head started spinning and I felt very dizzy. No scream left my mouth. The mechanical smell of blood hung like a thick fog in the air. I coughed heavily and threw up. My heart began to beat slower and slower. I couldn't hold my eyes open and everything went black.

Noooo

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~