Welcome to our gang

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

September 18th 1995: New York

"Hey, what are you doing here?" asked a guy. I couldn't say anything. "This is not a place for kid." he said coldly. He pushed me to the ground and started kicking me, until I throw up blood.

"Leave my him alone." replied a woman strictly. "What's your name?" he asked. I stood up and wiped away the blood. "Adam." I said. "I'm Jason and this is my girlfriend Rebekah."he replied.

"I want to join your gang." I said. Jason and the other members started laughing. I picked up a knife and threw it against a tree. "You're a brave kid." he replied. "Thank you." I said.

Jason threw up the knife and caught it with his hand. He cut my hand and we became bloodbrothers.

Rebekah gave me a Serpent jacket

Rebekah gave me a Serpent jacket. "Welcome to our gang." said Jason. "I won't be any problem, I promise." I replied and he nodded his head. "We only have one rule." she said. "Okay." I replied. "Don't betray us." she said. "On my honor." I replied. "I like you Adam, I'm glad you joined us." said Rebekah. "Me too." I replied.

***

I came home after an hour and mom was very upset. I told her that I had been with a friend and lost track of time.

"You've been to the serpent hangout." said mom coldly. "I'm sorry." I replied. "Naughty boys must be punished." said Olivia and dragged me to the bedroom. She took off my clothes and I screamed when she forced herself into me. I passed out and everything went black.

-End of the flashback-

I feel for Adam

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~