We'll do everything we can

Esme's: POV

We were at the hospital, because papa got shot last night. We had to wait for several hours in the waiting room, but finally came a doctor. Before he could say anything dad came running. I saw the panic in his eyes.

"How's he? please don't tell me he's dead. I have to see my husband." he said quickly. "His condition is unclear." said Nadine. Dad started to cry and I gave him a hug.

We went to the room and papa was in a bed with an oxygen mask

We went to the room and papa was in a bed with an oxygen mask. He had many cords connected to his body. Dad was holding his hand and he let the tears fall. "Please live for me Jack. I love you so much." he said. Emily hugged him and he couldn't hold back his emotion.

"Go back to home, I'll contact you as soon as something happens." she said. "Please save him." begged Adam. "We'll do everything we can." said Nadine. "Thank you." he replied.

***

Adam's: POV

I knew something was wrong when we got home. I told the girls to go home to grandma. I grapped a gun and walked inside. The only thing I heard was my heart who was pounding of fear. Someome covered my mouth with a cloth and I passed out. I dropped my phone on the floor and the person crushed it. "You're mine now." said Scott.

***

Addy's: POV

"I don't need you in my life, go back to your beloved husband." I said hurt. "Addy." replied the Jack doll. "Leave me alone." I said.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I feel for Adam and Addy

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~