Wedding

Adam's: POV

"Do you take Jack Lavigne to your husband?" asked the priest. "I do." I said. "Do you take Adam Benson to your husband?" he asked. "I do." replied Jack. "You may now kiss your husband." said the priest. We kissed the the guests applauded.

"Congrats Adam and Jack." said my parents. "Thank you." I replied. "So romantic." said Emily and Esme.

"May I have this dance?" asked Jack. "Of course you may." I said. I took his hand and we danced around on the grass. I saw the joy in his eyes and a happy smile appeared om my face.

"This was my dream." I said. "To marry me?" he asked. "My dream came true, I can't describe how happy I am to you in my life." I said. "I don't what I would do without you, you changed my whole life." I replied. "I love you with all my heart." he said and kissed me. "I love you too." I replied.

***

Jack's: POV

Later in the evening we fly to France. He showed me his villa and I was amazed.

"It's beautiful

"It's beautiful." I replied. "I knew you'd like it." he said. "I love it." I replied. "That's good." he replied with a smile om his face.

Adam walked out to the beach and I saw that I had forgotten to pack down my swimming trunks. I went out to Adam and his skin was paler in the moonlight. I took a deep breath and walked up to him. "You're beautiful." I said. "Thank you." replied Adam. We watched the moon together and it was magical.

***

Addy's: POV

"Jack." I said and went down my knee. I opened a box with a dianond ring and happy tears filled my eyes. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, because we are meant for each other. Will you marry me?" I asked. "Yes, a million yes." said Jack. I put the ring onto his ring finger and kissed him. "I love you." I said. "I love you more." replied Jack. We kissed and the time stood still. I was so happy. I had finally found the love of my life.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Adam and Jack are married. I'm so happy for them.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~