My husband is not a killer

Jack's: POV

I twisted my foot when I did a trick with my skateboard." said Emily. "It has happened to me too." I replied. "It's so typical." she said. "I agree." I replied and she smiled. I wrapped bandage around her foot.

"Take it easy these days." I replied. "I promise and thank you." said Emily. "No problem. She nodded her head and went out from the room. I walked out and saw some of my colleagues. I heard them talking about Adam.

"Why are you talking about Adam?" I asked. "We say this because we care about you. But he's not who you think he is." said Lindsay. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"We believe it was Adam who killed the boys." replied Charlotte. "My husband is not a killer, how dare you accuse him of that?" I asked upset. "I'm sorry Jack, we didn't mean to upset you." said Lindsay. "I know Adam, he'd never kill anyone." I replied. "I agree with Jack." said Nadine. "Thank you." I said. Lindsay and Charlotte left us.

"Don't care about them, they love gossip

"Don't care about them, they love gossip." replied Nadine. "I don't understand how they could accuse my husband of being a killer." I said. "I don't understand it either." she replied.

***

I drove back home and I was in a bad mood. Adam met me in the hallway.

"Is everything alright?" he asked. "Bad day at work." I said. "Aww, my poor baby." he replied and I smiled. "You look so sexy today." I said. "Thank you babe." he replied. "Wanna have some fun?" I asked. "Yeah." said Adam. We started kissing passionately on the way to our bedroom. I took off my clothes. Adam did the same. We fell down on the bed and had some fun the rest of the day.

Rumors has begun to spread.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~