We have to show this for dad

Oliver's: POV

We were standing outside Olivia's mansion. I swallowed nervously. "It's pretty scary here." replied Elio and shuddered. The rain was pouring down and the thunder rumbled in the sky. We walked into the house and I lit my flashlight.

It was very quiet and my heart was pounding of fear. Maybe this wasn't a good idea after all. We went to the living room and looked around. I found photographers of Adam. He couldn't be older than eleven. He was only wearing underwear.

"What is that?" asked Elio shocked

"What is that?" asked Elio shocked. "It's Adam." I said. "Omg." he replied. "You don't think?" I asked. Elio couldn't say anything. I felt sick to my stomach. "Hey Oli, look what I found." said Elio. He was holding a tape recorder in his hand. He played it and I heard Olivia's' voice.

"Adam will pay for what he did. I'll kill the most precious thing he has. I'm going to do a school shooting and no one will suspect me. He should know better than mess with me." said Olivia. 

"We have to show this for dad." I said. "Yes." replied Elio. "Let's go." I said. We walked out of the house and took the bus back home.

***

"Dad look what we found." I said. We showed him the photographers and played the tape recorder. "Where did you find this?" asked David. We looked at each other. "Are you crazy? you two could have died." he said.

"We're sorry dad." I replied. "You'll be great detectives." said David. "Thanks dad." I replied with a smile on my face. "My brave kids." he said and hugged us. We smiled. "We have enough evidence now to put Olivia behind bars." said David.

Elio and Oliver found out more secrets from Olivia

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~