I'm worried about dad

Esme's: POV

"I just want to inform you that the curfew still applies until we catch the killer." said Olivia. "Thank you so much Mrs. Benson." replied Charlotte. She nodded her head and went out from the classroom. Then the bell rang and it was time for break. I went up to grandma.

"Hello sweetie." she said and gave me a hug. I hugged her back. "I'm scared." I replied. "It's okay." said Olivia. "I'm worried about dad too." I replied. "Me too." she said. "Olivia, just the person I wanted to talk to." replied Regina.

"There's a lot of work now and we've a serial killer on the loose too

"There's a lot of work now and we've a serial killer on the loose too." said Liv. "I understand and I appreciate your hard work to keep our city safe." replied Regina. "I hope dad comes to our show." I said. "I'm sure he will." replied grandma. I sighed quietly. "How about visit Disney Store and Starbucks?" she asked. "I'd love that." I said. "I know what makes you happy." replied Olivia and I smiled.

***

Robin: POV

I went into a bar and ordered a beer. I looked around. I got my drink and drank. Adam went up to me.

 Adam went up to me

(Robin)

"Hey Adam." I said. "Hey." he replied. "I killed two boys last night." I said. "Are you crazy? everyone is looking for the killer. Mom has gone out with a curfew." replied Adam.

"Relax Addy, I'm too smart for them. You should keep a low profile too. It'd be shocking if Olivia finds out that her son is a murderer." I said. "Like you said, I'm too smart for them." he replied. I chuckled softly. "That's the Adam I know." I said with a smirk on my face.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I like Robin

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~