I'll always be here for you

Adam's: POV

"Please stop, it hurts." I said and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "It hurts less if you relax." replied Scott. I screamed of pain, but nobody would hear me. "Can I get a kiss?" he asked. I kissed his lips and he smirked. "I love you so much." said Scott. After a while I lost consciousness and everything went black again.

I sat up in my bed and I was breathing heavily. "Shhh, you're okay, you're okay." said Jack calmly. "I'm so sorry, I'm such a freak." I sobbed. "You're not a freak, none of this is your fault." replied Jack. "Don't leave me." I said. "I'll always be here for you, I'll protect you with my life." he repiled and kissed my forehead. "Don't go." I said. Jack lay down next to and held me close to him. "I've missed you." he replied softly. "I've missed you too." I said and fell asleep in his arms.

***

I was wearing an oversized hoddie to hide my scarred body. I went down to the kitchen and Kitty were sitting on the chair and talked to her sisters.

Suddenly the bell rang and I panicked. Jack went to open and Emily tried to calm me down. "Adam?" asked Tina. "Mom." I said and hugged her. "Oh, I have missed you so much, it's so good to see you again." she replied.

"How's dad and Muncy?" I asked worried. "They're fine, they've missed you too." said Tina. "I'm glad to hear that." I replied and she smiled. I sat down on the couch with Kitty. My baby kicked me.

"Adam, there's risk that you'll die if you keep the baby. Your body is badly damaged." said Jack. Tears filled my eyes. "I'm sorry." he said. "I don't want to go through another painful event." I replied. Jack opened his mouth, but closed it again.

 Jack opened his mouth, but closed it again

Adam wants to keep the baby

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~