We'll be a perfect family

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

March 18th 2020: New York

"The coast is clear." I said. We sneaked into the house and went to the bathroom. "Esmeralda Miller." called David. "Yes papa?" she asked. "What are you wearing and why are you so muddy?" he asked in disgust.

 "What are you wearing and why are you so muddy?" he asked in disgust

"I played with Amy and I didn't want to ruin my clothes." she said. "I told you not to play in the mud." shouted David. "I'm sorry papa." said Esme. "You should be ashemed of yourself." he said to her. "I hate you." she replied and ran away crying. Emily ran after her.

"Tell your freak to daugther to behave." said David coldly. "She's not a freak." I replied angrily. "Don't say against me." he replied and gave me a slap. He pushed me to the floor and started kicking me. Please, stop." I begged. "I'm your husband and you do as I say." he said.

He grapped my hair and I screamed. I was throwing across the room and hit a glass table. Something warm ran from my forehead and formed a red pool on the white carpet.

"That carpet was antique." shouted David. "I-I'm so sorry." I stuttered. "Your little piece of shit." he replied coldly and hit me again. "I-I didn't m-mean it, please forgive me." I said while tears were streaming down my face. He stopped and I was breathing heavily. David smirked and I saw the evil in his eyes. He dragged me into the bedroom and closed the doors.

***

I was sitting on the floor inside the shower and let the water washing away his dirt from my bruised body. Tears were rolling down my cheeks.

I turned off the tap and stepped out from the shower. I wrapped a bathrobe around me and sighed. The door opened and Esme came in. Her cheek shone red. I picked her up and comforted her. She gave me her book about Alice in Wonderland. We sat down on the floor and I read the book for her.

-End of the flashback-

I feel for them

-CharlieGlambert~