School dance

Oliver's: POV

"You look amazing." said dad. "Thank you." I replied. "Have fun tonight." he said. "We will." I replied. Dad drove to the school and there were a lot of people. I saw my boyfriend and I had a happy smile on my face. I stepped out of the car and hugged him.

(Noah)

(Noah)

"Hey Oliver, you look amazing." he said. "You too." I replied. "The cutest couple in the whole world." replied a girl and hugged us. "Aww, thanks." we both said. "It's true." she replied and we laughed softly. Noah lead me out to the dance floor and we danced. I lay down my head on his chest and he kissed the top of my head. "I love you so much." he said. "I love you more." I replied.

***

Noah's: POV

I found my boyfriend sitting on a bench. "What are you doing out here?" I asked. "The dance is boring." said Oliver. "I agree." I replied and sat down next to her. May  I have this dance?" I asked. "Of course you may." he said. We danced around and he smiled happily.

"Is the dance still boring?" I asked jokingly

"Is the dance still boring?" I asked jokingly. "No." he said. "I'll always love you, no matter what." I replied. "We're soulmates." he said. "Yes we are." I replied and we kissed again.

Oliver and Noah are so cute💜

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~