I was convicted for killing my first husband

Adam's: POV

I've been in prison for two weeks and it sucks. The other prisoner either flirt or make fun of me. I just wanted to beat them up, but it wouldn't end well for me then. One day I'll escape from here, I'll have my freedom.

***

"Hey, it's you who's Adam Benson right?" asked a guy. "It's me." I muttered. "My name is Nate." he said. "Nice to meet you." I replied.

"What's your crime, if you don't mind me asking." he said. "Murder." I replied. "I broke a building and hit a guy because he was mean to my husband and our daughter." he said.

"I was convicted for killing my first husband. But I had my reason to kill him." I replied. "I'm sorry to hear." he said low. Mom hugged my hand and I smiled. "I miss Jack and my kids." I said. "They miss you too." replied Tina. "Poor thing, I feel for her so much." I said. "You'll get your justice." she replied.

***

***

Addy's: POV

"What's you and Elio's favorite fashion brand?" I asked. "Gucci and Prada." they said. "Same here." I replied. "My dream is to attend the Paris fashion show." said Oliver.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I like Oliver and Elio

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~