I'm so happy for you

Jack's: POV

I went to the kitchen and saw a note on the table. "You're late." I said. I cooked some breakfast to myself, but after the first bite, my stomach turned inside out. I ran to the bathroom and throw up.

"Jack?" asked Adam worried

"Jack?" asked Adam worried. "Hey, don't come in here. You don't need to see this." I said. "Are you okay?" he asked worried. "I've probably eaten something bad." I replied. "You'll be okay." he said. I throw up again.

"Ugh, stupid stomach flu." I complained. "I don't think it's a stomach flu." he said. "That's good to hear." I replied annoyed. Adam laughed softly and kissed my cheek. "Jack, you'll become dad, you're pregnant." he said with a smile on his face.

I hugged my husband and I had a happy smile on my face. "Am I pregnant?" I asked. "Yes you are." said Adam. "Omg, we'll be parents." I replied overjoyed. "I'm so happy for you." he said. "I've a feeling I'll have a girl." I replied. "Emily and Esme are going to be so happy." said Adam. "Let's name her Katherine." I replied and he smiled. "It's a wonderful name." he said.

***

We told the news to Emily and Esme. They were so happy. They couldn't wait to meet their little sister.

***

Addy's: POV

"I can't wait to meet my baby sister, she'll love the dolls." I said. "She'll play with us a lot." replied the Pennywise doll.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I'm happy for them

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~