I need your help

Adam's: POV

It was a normal morning and I was eating breakfast with my family. Kitty had food all over her face. She was so happy that she happened to push down her bowl with food on the floor. She looked at us and laughed. I gave her a new bowl with food.

Emily yawned sleepy and she was close to fell off the chair. "I've never seen you so tired before." I said worried. "I had a nightmare last night." she replied and took a bite of her sandwich. "Nightmare?" I asked. "I don't remember what it was about, but it was terrible." she said. "I feel for you." I replied.

***

I had just left Emily and Esme at school. I had a worried lump in my stomach, but I know Esme will protect her. I drove to the town and stayed outside Jack'a bookstore. I walked in and Kitty was overjoyed. She's only two years old, but she loves books.

"My new job." I said. "Books." replied Kitty happily. "You're just like your papa, he loves books too." I said and she smiled. "You're too cute." I said and kissed her on her forehead.

***

Janet's: POV

"A glass of wine please." I said. "Here you go." replied the bartender. I drank and listened to what people said.

(Janet)

(Janet)

"Hello Janet." said Scott. "Hey Scott." I replied and gave him a hug. "I need your help to get rid of my brother Jack. He has a hot husband." he said. "I'll help you." I replied. "Thanks Janet, I know I can always count in you." said Scott and I smirked. "You're the best partner in crime." I replied. "I know." he said and smiled.

Janet and Scott are up to no good

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~