You're gonna be okay

Esme's: POV

I woke up in a hospital bed and dad was holding my hand. His eyes were red and his cheeks were wet of tears. Papa had cried as well.

"Daddy." I said weakly. "I'm here honey." replied Adam and stroked my cheek. "It hurts." I sobbed. "You're gonna be okay, baby girl." said Jack softly. "Papa." I replied. "I'm also here." he said with a smile on his face. I hugged him and cried. "You're safe now, I won't let anything harm you." he said.

Emily woke up and screamed. She covered her ears and she was shaking. "Shhh, I'm here honey, you're safe now." said dad calmly. "Please don't kill me." she screamed. "You're okay, everything will be alright." he said and stroked her back. "Daddy." replied Emily and hugged me. He hugged her back and comforted her. He wrapped a new bandage around her fingers.

 He wrapped a new bandage around her fingers

Nadine came in to talk to us. "Esme has a shot wound on her tummy and she has an easy concussion." she said. "Will she be okay?" he asked worried. "Yes." said Nadine. "Thank God." replied Adam. "Will Emily be okay as well?" asked Jack. "She's suffering from PTSD." said Nadine. "My poor girl." he replied.

***

Addy's: POV

"I thought I had lost you two." I said and hugged them. "We'll never leave you Addy." replied Esme. "You're our favorite doll." said Emily. "Thank you." I replied.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I'm glad they're okay

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~