I know how much you two love her

Adam's: POV

I was at a bar and drank my second glass of tequila. The bartender gave me a worried glance.

"Adam, it's only Wednesday." said Jack. "I don't care." I replied. "Let's get out of this town." he said. "Where are we going?" I asked. "To my favorite place." he said with smile on his face.

Jack started the engine and drove out of the city

Jack started the engine and drove out of the city. He stopped the car when we arrived to a forest. We stepped out and I felt his hand in my hand. "The nature here is beautiful." I said. "It is." he replied. We walked on the path and it feels like a dream. I never thought I would fall in love again, but Jack stole my heart. I'm so in love with him.

***

We drove back home and started kissing. We went to our bedroom and made out the rest of the day.

***

Muncy's: POV

I was at Starbucks with my nieces. I've missed them so much. We talked and laughed.

"Shoot, I almost forgot." I said and gave them two small boxes. Emily and Esme opened the lid and smiled happily. "Tickets and m&g tickets to Taylor Swift's eras tour." they said overjoyed. "I know how much you two love her." I replied. "Thank you so much Muncy, you're the best aunt ever." said Esme.

I'm so happy for Emily and Esme

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~