Thank you for telling the truth

Jack's: POV

Adam held my hand to calm me down. "I'm just nervous." I said. "It'll go well." he replied and I gave him a smile. "Jack Lavigne." said a woman. I walked in and lay down on a stretcher. Nadine smeared cream on my stomach and I saw my child on the screen.

 Nadine smeared cream on my stomach and I saw my child on the screen

"I've good news." said Nadine with a smile on her face. "What is it?" asked both me and Jack. "You're having a girl." she said. "That's wonderful." I replied happily.

"Everything looks good, she's healthy and feel good." said Nadine. "That's good." I replied. Adam was so happy for me. "You'll be a wonderful dad to your daugther." he said. "Thank you." I replied with a smile on my face. "You're welcome." she said.

***

Adam's: POV

Dad and Tina came home to us. We went to the living room.

"We've something to tell." said Tina. "Okay." I replied. "I'm your birth mother and you were kidnapped by Olivia. She was jealous of me and Elliot. David is my brother and Elio and Oliver are your cousins." said Tina. "What about Muncy?" I asked. "She's my daughter too." she said. "Mom." I replied and hugged her. "I thought I'd never see you again." said Tina and hugged me too. "Thank you for telling the truth." I replied. "You're welcome." she said.

Adam found out the truth about himself

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert-