We'll find out the truth

Muncy's: POV

I was sitting on my chair inside my office and typed on the computer. Mom came in and he gave me a cup of caramel latte from Starbucks.

(Muncy)

(Muncy)

"Thanks mom." I said and took a sip. "I guessed you needed some extra energy." she replied and looked at the newspapers on my desk. "I'm trying find clues about my godfather's Michael's death. But it's hopeless." I said and sighed.

"We'll find out the truth, don't give up." she replied. "I miss him so much." I said. Mom wiped away a tear and smiled. "I miss him too, but I know Michael wants you to be happy and life your life." replied Olivia. "I know." I said. She smiled and gave me a hug. Fin came into my office, he had heard everything. "I'm okay, I promise." I said. "We've talked about it." replied Olivia. "Thank you for being here for her." said Fin. "No problem." she replied.

***

We walked in the Central Park and the summer air was warm. Mom and I talked about everything.

 Mom and I talked about everything

"Something troubles you." said mom. "I just miss Adam and my nieces." I replied. "I understand that." she said. "I think I'll face time him tonight." I replied. "Sounds like a good plan." said Olivia. "Yeah." I replied.

"I don't think it was David who killed Michael." said mom. I looked at her. "Who could it be?" I asked. "I have to ask Fin if he knows something." she said. "He'll get his justice." I replied.

I love the mother and daughter bond

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~