We'll always protect you

Adam's: POV

"Happy Birthday Katherine." I said with a smile on my face. She hid under the blanket and laughed. "Happy Birthday to our wonderful Kitty." replied Emily and Esme. "I love you two." she said and hugged them. "We love you too sweetie." replied Jack. She smiled happily at us.

(Kitty)

(Kitty)

We went down to the kitchen and she opened her presents. She showed us her little mermaid doll. "Kitty, love." she said. "I'm so glad you love your doll." I replied. She also got a care bear, a Nutcracker doll and other stuff too. Kitty got a music box and she was overjoyed. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

***

***

Later in the day came David and his kids. Kitty was so happy to see her cousins. Jack wrapped his arms around me and I smiled. "I love to see her happy." I said. "Same here." he replied and kissed my cheek. Kitty showed us her presents and Oliver picked her up. "You're the most adorable girl in the whole world." he said and she giggled softly. Scooby and Flower were so happy.

"Grandma." said Kitty. "Hello sweetie." replied Tina and picked her up. "I love you." she said. "I love you too." replied Tina with a happy smile on her face. "Aww." I said.

***

Addy's: POV

Kitty fell sleep after an hour and I read a book for her. "Can you sing Down to the sea?" she asked. "Of course." I said. You are my world my darling, what a wonderful world I see. You are the song I'm singing. You're my beautiful Kitty. She fell asleep with a smile on her face. "Dream sweet dreams." I said.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Happy Birthday Kitty

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~