I would love to be your boyfriend

Adam's: POV

There were a lot of people at the bar and rock music was played from the loudspeaker. I hadn't found someone I liked yet, but I have time.

(Adam's outfit)

(Adam's outfit)

"Hello there." said a man. I jumped and I accidentally spilled out my glass of tequila on him. "Omg, I'm so sorry." I said. "No it's my fault, I didn't mean to scare you." he replied. "I'm Adam Benson." I said. "I'm Jack Lavigne." he said and shook my hand.

(Jack)

(Jack)

"Nice tattoos by the way." he said. I had forgotten to cover them. "Thank you so much." I replied and he smiled. He's so handsome and I love his blue eyes.

"Are you single?" I asked hopefully

"Are you single?" I asked hopefully. "Yes I am." said Jack. "That's good to know." I replied. "Are you flirting with me?" he asked. "Maybe." I said with a smirk. "Come." he replied. We went to a empty room and kissed.

***

"I know we've just met, but we're soulmates and we are meant to be together." I said. "I would love to be your boyfriend." replied Jack. "Same here." I said and he smiled softly. "Have a nice evening Adam." replied Jack and gave me a note before he left. I opened the note and he had wrote his address and phone number. A smile spread on my lips and I couldn't wait to see him again.

***

I came home late. I went to the living room and saw Esme. She had her favorite blanket around her and she was holding her panda in her arms. She was watching the first Twilight movie.

I sat down next to her. "Honey, it's past midnight." I said. "I couldn't sleep." replied Esme. "It's okay." I said. She lay down her head on my arm. "I've met someone." I said. "I'm so happy for you." replied Esme. "Thank you honey." I said.

I ship them

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~